Thursday 19 June 2008

Toy or king?

I can't believe I'm actually going to say that, but not everything is about fashion. I've been working my a$$ off these last weeks helping organize a one-of-a-kind graffiti event here in Volos, the city I'm studying architecture in. It has been really time-consuming and not letting me post about things like dresses and shoes, but I am actually having fun doing it! Color Your Life festival is gonna be held on a beach, writers from all over the world are going to compete in a graffiti contest and every night there will be hip-hop, reggae and electronic live music, all with free entrance. Here's the promotional video my boyfriend and his best friend made:


And maybe I can convince some of the writers to make me a dress like this one from net-a-porter?
Moschino Cheap & Chic
Monochrome graffiti print dress
€476.40
For less than 476.40 euros please?

1 comment:

rtmone's complex said...

476.00 euros!

is it ok?