Saturday 18 October 2008

An outfit update

So yes, even I got bored of all these fashion week photos, which continue to pop up here on my blog, even if fashion week itself ended a week ago. All this high fashion glamour has been a nice touch and I liked playing the fashion journalist for all of you, but I missed doing the more personal stuff and most of all, reading your comments on them. Until I do the last couple of posts with pictures from the shows of Victoria Kyriakides, Parthenis and Marios Schwab, I really wanted you to see my new gray bag and tribal-print scarf. The bag was a necessity, as my long-trusted gray-green leather Accessorize handbag has been suffering an almost torn strap. You see, I've been carrying it every single day for the last 8 months and I had to give it a break. My new Mango gray tote isn't real leather - which normally is a deal-breaker for me - but it was the perfect shade, shape and size. At 21,90 euros the price was right as well, so I bought it and now I am even contemplating the chocolate and black versions. The scarf was a total impulse buy, as I had just popped into Bershka to kill time while waiting for a friend, but I really love it and for 8 euros I don't think I will regret it. And that's all there is concering shopping and yours truly, for the time being. I'm going on a trip in a month (more on that later) and I really have to save money. I don't think I can go on a proper shopping ban, like my blogging friend Sal, but I will sure try not to buy any more stuff. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

DaisyChain said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.
I'll add you to my blog roll too =)

Mimi said...

Casual and nice outfit.I like that shopper bag.

ShoppingTherapy said...

truth is non leather bags have one great advantage: they are extremely light weighted!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.