Tuesday 30 June 2009

Maloles

Ok, my list of favourite Spanish shoe designers/brands is growing bigger by the moment. First there was Camper and Wonders, then Japanese-born-yet-living-in-Spain Chie Mihara, then Vialis, and now it's another young woman of Spanish origins, who has stole my shoe-loving heart. Her name is Maloles.
maloles_antignac
Some info first:
The French shoe and accessory brand was founded in 2004 by Spanish shoe lover Maloles Miracosta-Antignac. Growing up in Alicante, the heart of Spain’s footwear industry, she often raided her grandmother’s vast collection and ardently browsed flea markets for 1920s tap shoes.

The Maloles shoe line is feminine, fun and comfortable. The shoes are crafted in Spain from the finest Italian leathers. Maloles make you smile every time you look at them because they are so sweet, cute and girly. It is luxury that always remains affordable.

[via Finnish boutique My o My]
Some obligatory eye candy:






Maloles may mostly be famous for her ballet flats, including models Georges and Zoé, which are now considered classic, but she delivers amazingly comfy and stylish heels too!


Anyway, as you might remember, the model I recently got from second-hand designer boutique BOHBO was a version of the Zoé ballet flat, which is made by gathering the leather on top of the toes in small pleats, to create the front of the shoe. Maloles' most iconic design till today.
maloles400

Women with wide feet might be particularly interested in this model, as the ribbon that holds the pleats together can actually be re-tied a bit looser, to make a more space in the front of the shoe for tootsies. As they weren't soft enough already. (Personal opinion: They are.)

And why am I bringing all this up now? Don't worry, I'm not trying to sell you anything! I'm just trying to justify my ordering another pair of Maloles Zoé flats online a few days ago...

So that's just a teaser. Newly received shoes will be posted soon!

20 comments:

christalenergy said...

They are incredible indeed!But where can one order them online...unfortunately here in Greece I usually find the flats only, while the heels are fabulous as well!!!

Unknown said...

Love the fourth pair!

Marietta said...

To telefteo einai fantastiko! Exo agonia ti pareigeiles!

Alzena said...

thelw kai egw ena zevgari apo aftes tis apisteftes mpalarines!!!!

kalos se vriskw , latrepsa to blog sou!!

Alzena said...

i malon epidi mpika sto link , thelw polla apo afta ta zevgaria....
pws mporoume na paragriloume kai emeis?

Anners aka Kiki said...

Those platforms are gorgeous.

*Constance said...

they are fairy tale-like shoes, girlie,ahh they depict all the french finesse...Where can I order from?I mean, apart from their official site..Do you share your secrets??

Christiana said...

I want those sweet grey platforms!!! I love them!!!

Megia parapiptontws!!!! Panta aksizei na exeis ena kalo papoutsi parapanw (etsi lew kathe fora)

Anonymous said...

Eides ti mas kaneis?oles ta theloumeeee!ws klassiki ballerina addict tis thelw oles,eidika tis duo teleutaies...

ToKataifi said...

san tis baretoules sou e???

poli omorfa ola...xoris ipervoles...

(aax..giati to kanis afto kdn mou kanoun i baretes? e?)

K@terina B. said...

Where can I find them in Greece? Can I?

Thalia said...

it is needless to say how much i love chie mihara!!!!!!! the lady knows how to make shoesssssss!!!!!!!!!!
anupomonw na dw ti phres!!!!!

Hari K said...

egw latrepsa tis mple psilotakounes!!! teleies!!!
apo times einai oikonomikes??

Lopi said...

Girls, don't worry! I have a post coming up with everything you want to know: How much they usually cost, where you can find them online and - of course - which ones I got.
I didn't post it all together, because it ended up being a Maloles overload.
In a few days...

ShoppingTherapy said...

oh yes! and do tell, if they run true to size!

Anonymous said...

Those gray peep-toe wedges made my heart skip a beat.

DaisyChain said...

seriously adore the flats!

Darrah said...

I'm not gonna lie. They look comfortable! :D

yasemin said...

I like maloles too, you should have made a good choice, waiting for you to post them!

xenia said...

poli omorfes mpalarines! idika i deyteri kai i tetarti!

poli oraio to blog sou by the way.. one of my fav!