Sunday 1 November 2009

Andy The Anh SS2010 show at AXDW


His name might still be quite unknown in Greece, but one thing is for sure, Andy The Anh makes great dresses. I'm pretty sure I heard some people go "AAAAHHH" when the long turquoise gown with the oversized black flower boutonniere appeared.

I'd love to know how much do those dresses retail for. And who stocks them in Greece? Me thinks, a phone call to the AXDW PR office is on the cards, in order to answer my questions...

More info coming soon!

[All pictures mine. Do not use without permission.]

4 comments:

Lee Turtle said...

Really cool press kit CD ;-)

daisychain said...

Ohh, very nice

Charmaine Li said...

Oh cool!! Andy the ahn is from Toronto isn't he? I think so!

yasemin said...

I'm jealous that you're always at fashion shows!!:)