Saturday 20 February 2010

Mary Katrantzou for Topshop

mary_katrantzou_topshop_dress_green
mary_katrantzou_topshop_body
mary_katrantzou_topshop_dress_redmary_katrantzou_topshop_dress_blue
Since I slept an insane amount of time and totally forgot all about the second coming of Sonia Rykiel for H&M that hit the stores today (totally jealous of the loot Little Stylist and Shopping Therapy got, by the way) I decided to compensate otherwise...

I just ordered that Mary Katrantzou for Topshop dress, the one with the green jewellery print.

It might be the most body-conscious of all three dresses, but that print is the one I initially fell in love with and the one I personally think is closer to the whole Katrantzou feeling. I ordered at least one size up anyway, just to be on the comfortable side. And yes, I know I really shouldn't be shopping any more (I'm contemplating putting myself on a shopping ban for some months) but I always try to look on the bright side: Shipping was only 6 euros!

See all four pieces of the Mary Katrantzou for Topshop collection here.

11 comments:

ShoppingTherapy said...

these are some pretty unique dresses. don't feel guilty... and do let us know how the whole on line shopping experience went :)

tonia fashion tour said...

ta prints tis Katrantzou einai apisteyta kai ksexwrista!!!
to teleytaio forema einai idi agapimeno mou!!!

xxx

Erik said...

I love Mary's designs. They are so beautiful. It's great that she is going with Topshop, maybe it can help her brand grow.

Sugahspank! said...

OMG OMG OMG einai fovera ola!!!!!!
megiaaaaa!

meraldia said...

Η κοπέλα έχει φοβερό ταλέντο πάντως. Τέλεια η επιλογή που έκανες, μην νιώθεις τύψεις γιατί είναι τόσο ιδιαίτερο κομμάτι!

Alecca Rox said...

i think u went for the best (although I wouldn't mind any of the other 3 either!) awaiting to see it on you:)

m said...

Ωχ! Είναι απίστευτα :|
πάρα πολύ όμορφα και είναι και TOPSHOP ..

Thalia said...

thats just lovely girl!
i went to gave a look at H&M and they were only like 2 pieces left and they were like size xs! not that i would buy anything.....:)

Mairyliscious said...

love her prints !!!

Sugahspank! said...

Congrats! U got an awaaaaard!

Ivan McK said...

Wow...those are dynamic! First girl I see in one, I'm proposing to so if you're not ready for a hubby, don't post photos. LOL

+8!3