Saturday 27 March 2010

Invitations anyone?


I have been waiting anxiously to see Evangelos Kavathas' next step into the fashion world ever since I spotted his creation in the picture above back in last season's New Generation show, where he was one of the two big winners, and the time has finally come. His AW2010/11 show entitled Fragile will be held this Sunday March 28th at 18:00 in Technopolis (facebook event here) as a part of Fashion Week Athens. And as much as I'd like to be there, this won't be the case, as I will be out of Athens.

However you can be there!

Fabulous fashion bloggers Chloe in the Sky, The Soho Symposium and Alecca Rox are giving away invitations to their fabulous readers for the Evangelos Kavathas show. All you have to do is click on the links above and e-mail them! Only hurry up, you have less than a day to do so.

Have lotsa fun and tell this poor out-of-town blogger all about it afterward, ok?

1 comment:

T said...

Oh, how I wish I was in Athens right now!