Sunday 16 May 2010

Blissful Sunday


Sunday might be considered as the day of rest, but I don't think whoever made this rule took fashion bloggers into account...

Elena and me found ourselves at Pure Bliss in downtown Athens, for some coffee and girlie chit-chat. Ok, I'm not telling the whole truth. We also went there for the amazing handmade jewellery bazaar!

It was great seeing all this talent up close, and I was more than excited to finally meet Christina, the now famous creator of Strigles.

You've surely seen seen her creations before doing the rounds on the blogosphere, most probably chez Alecca Rox, Life in Athens, Shopping Therapy or Life Full of Fashion. And now, after meeting her myself and having coffee with her, I can assure you, the girl is a total cutie-pie!

Deciding what to get from all the wonderful creators/vendors was nerve-wracking, but I finally set my mind on this statement necklace, handmade by Antonia of Toto Accessories.

It's gonna look amazing on my simple white tees and it only cost €15. Can you say bargain?

But that's not all I did yesterday... More coming up!
Hope you had an amazing Sunday too!

15 comments:

Raquel said...

I love handmade and one of a kind jewelry! miss making my own though.
x

ath.teri said...

pure bliss is honestly *pure bliss*
i didnt know about the bazaar but also i haven't got any free time yet =/
after the 28th of may
i like the necklace too =]


The magic Drawers

Your Man said...

I have a friend who makes handmade jewelry; don't know if she's good, but I like some of her designs. Feel free to take a look:
http://www.facebook.com/secret.stories

ShoppingTherapy said...

the necklace is trully unique! i wanted to visit the bazaar as well, but got too lazy

daisychain said...

that looks seriously amazing

Alessia said...

I'm so jealous!

Great post,congratulations!

www.smellslikefashion.blogspot.com

Florendia said...

I could kill for a green tea at Pure Bliss right now...

Jo said...

Aw, megia! einai teleia ta pragmata tis striglas...

Elena said...

We had such a great time! Your necklace is FAB, as I've said like 1000 times!

fashionist__ahead said...

latreuw ta kosmimataa...
:):)

Lorelai Sebastian said...

popo axesuar!
ola ta thelw!!!

joanaddicted said...

i wanted to go, but it was the last day of art athina, so i gave this shot... so, thanks girl for reporting!!! is there gonna be a next time?

Princess Margot said...

I am soooo jealous!!!!! I would love to be there!!!

xxx

"Los Angelinos" said...

Το bliss είναι πάρα πολύ γλυκό μαγαζί. Οσο αφορά στην εξόρμηση σας πολύ σας χαίρομαι πάντα χρόνος έστω και λίγος, για ψάξιμο. Καλά το λούκ και οι 2 ΦΟΒΕΡΕΣ! Ανακοινώθηκε και το καλοκαιρινό meet the market! Ευτυχώς είναι βραδινές ώρες τέλεια!

annie said...

lovely necklace!

http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/