Tuesday 22 March 2011

Ippolito

Ippolito a.k.a. Pavlina Papailiopoulou was definitely one of my favourite designers over at The Room Service in Semiramis three weeks ago.

I really should have given more attention to her brand before, and now that I have, I'm actually planning on visiting her Plaka showroom really soon to make one of her designs mine. I mean, that straw tote bag will be just perfect for summer!

To remember the day:
fashionarchitect.net_the_room_service_ippolito_3
Pavlina Papailiopoulou wearing that vintage dress that made us all green with envy, posing with her SS2011 collection.

fashionarchitect.net_the_room_service_ippolito_4
Joanaddicted with her favourite Ippolito bag.

And as it was also Pavlina's birthday back on that day, she had arranged to offer her guests delicious pastries from Fresh. I surely indulged.

Don't forget that Pavlina is presenting her AW 2011-12 collection today Tuesday, March 22nd at the AXDW.


Unfortunately I won't be there, as I am attending the Social Media Conference all day today, but those of you who will, cheer her some for me.

Good luck Pavlina!

1 comment:

pavlina said...

thank you!!!!!!!!! just just saw it!
waiting for you in ippolito showroom ;)