Thursday 5 May 2011

Atelier Loukia AW 2011-12

fashionarchitect.net_loukia_aw2012_wedding_dress_detail

This is the much delayed post on Atelier Loukia Autumn Winter 2011-12 show titled "Billie" that took place one month ago, on April 4th at the Michael Cacoyannis Foundation.

I shot more than 300 pictures that night, so now that you know this you might be able to forgive me for taking this long to edit, upload and post.


Below are 38 of the looks that were presented.

That's almost all of them, as I missed a few in the start until Elena helped me sort out my camera's settings. I decided not to edit out pics, so you can see for your own eyes the fashion genius that Loukia is.

The show's soundtrack was Billie Holiday.

Extra majestic moment when actress Sophia Hill took a slow theatrical walk down the stage, giving us chills down our spines.

fashionarchitect.net_loukia_aw2012_direction
Show directed by Thodoros Terzopoulos.

If you're hungry for more, I wanna let you know that I'm planning on doing a special extra post just on the wedding dresses with detail pics, so check back soon!

In the meantime, you can also visit Life Full of Fashion for pics from backstage and the rehearsal as well as the amazing black & white awesomeness that is the Bontonist.

For now, all I can say is that I feel truly honoured I was able to watch something so perfect.

Congratulations
to Loukia and her team.

2 comments:

Thalia said...

this is true magic. I am really sorry that i missed it and I can't wait to see more photos. I am pretty sure that this is just a small glimpse of Loukia's brilliancy. thanks for sharing!

Κωνσταντίνος Μπούγας said...

Πολύ ωραίες οι φωτογραφίες και τα ρούχα.
Πρέπει να είχε φοβερή θεατρικότητα το show, αν κρίνω από το make up και τα μαλλιά -και απ'τον Τερζόπουλο :Ρ.
Σε ζηλεύω που πήγες. :)