Thursday 7 July 2011

Grey peeping

fashionarchitect.net_miss_sixty_grey_peep_toes
Remember that shopping trip to Miss Sixty?

Well, here are my new grey platform peep-toes, courtesy of Miss Sixty for our Twingo Miss Sixty collaboration. Extremely comfy despite their height, plus I recently spotted them in tomato red too, on the 5th floor of Hondos Center Kolonaki. Keep that in mind girls, the sales are approaching...

That reminds me, have you entered the contest yet? There are some seriously cute Miss Sixty goodies to be won, not to mention a trip for two to a spa hotel. Hurry up though, cause you only have one week left!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lopi, I adore your shoe posts. Such gorgeous photography and, inevitably, such enviable shoes!

Call me M said...

They look amazing!

ShoppingTherapy said...

παραλίγο να τα πάρω κι εγώ αυτά...;)
είναι και παντός καιρού...

Anonymous said...

The stitching is killer! Miss Sixty has fantastic shoes and I love that each pair has a unique edge to them... anyways I'm in love with your new pair!

Have a fabulous weekend :)
x

fashionable.gr said...

Μεγειές!Υπέροχα είναι!!!

Fashionable.gr

Vanda said...

Incredible SHOES you've got there!!!! Nice color!!!!

Miss Bias said...

Those shoes are hot! Love them.

Miss Bias
www.missbias.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love these shoes!Great taste...

Raquel said...

This is an awesome pair of shoes!